Sunday, August 28, 2011

Cooking!!


I've had a few people over the last 2 years suggest that I make a cookbook. I didn't really think much of it because personally, I don't think I'm a good enough cook to make an entire book of my cooking experiments. However, when my sister came to visit this summer, I made a few things for her that she seemed to enjoy. It occured to me that this might just be the perfect Christmas present for close family and friends. I only have 15 or so recipes so far that are for sure going to be in the cookbook, and thats where you come in. I need recipes! Something that you and your family love, that you wouldn't mind sharing (yes I'll give you the credit in the book) but please don't be offended if I put in my own changes at the bottom (I'm a little squeamish when it comes to certain meats so I change them in recipes I find.) I'll make the recipe and if I think its something I would want to cook on a regular basis, I'll put it in! I love vegetarian recipes, sauces for meat, soups and stews, grilling, and sides (especially sides). Post recipes on here or email me at CourtneyBeth87@gmail.com or message them to me on facebook. Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment